TERMS & CONDITION
To book a trek or stay, send an e-mail with the following information:
* The exact name and duration of the chosen program.
* The trekking accommodation (lodge or camping) you WANT.
* The number of members? names, passport numbers, nationalities
and dates of birth.
* Your date, plane name and Nbr, and time of arrival to Katmandu
PAYMENT OF TREK
We are confident in our guest, no advance to pay for normal treks
, before your arrival in Kathmandu. The payment of your trek
or tour, will be after your arrival in Kathmandu and the transfer
and installation in your hotel. Payment in us Dollars cash or
Travellers check, not by credit card. . For trek incuding plane
(Everest, Dolpo, Mustang, you have to send us by bank the amount
of plane Tkt, because the Tkt are not full conform before the
full payment and we need to pay the Tkts one month in advance.
All participant have to give a copy of their insurance, with
the address, tel and fax number of insurance . This insurance
has to cover the helicopter rescue in case of accident or sickness.
In case of your insurance dont accept helicopter rescue, you
have to fill a form in Kathmandu and take engagement that you
will pay yourself the amount of expenses paid by Nepal Ecology
Treks for your helicopter rescue or research. Without this engagement,
you cannot participate at the trek.
TREK and PROGRAM
** In trek the guide is allowed to change the itinerary, depending
of the climate and the physical condition of participants. each
participant who stop his trek or make this trek more fast , cannot
ask any money compensation.
In case a program should be stopped before the last stage, no
refund will be due, whatever the reason of the interruption.
Meeting another culture requires tolerance and adaptation. It
is in the nature of all the programs that arrangements and participants
have to be flexible. . The agency will always try its best to
solve any problem you face during your trip, but cannot be held
responsible for delays or alterations in the programs or for
expenses incurred, owing to domestic flights delays or cancellation,
strikes, local regulations, sickness, bad weather, war, force
majeure, political closures and disputes.
ALL PRICE INCLUDE
* Airport-hotel transfer both ways.
* Hotel in Katmandu : days included are writing on each trek
description that we send you by mail.
* Trekking permit - national park fees.
* Special trekking permit and "Liaison officer" for
Mustang and Manaslu.
* All bus transfers & domestic flights writing on description.
* All meals and lodging (camping, "lodges" or hotel
) during the trek.
* For camping treks: complete camping equipment such as 2 person
tents, dining tent, toilet tent, foam mattress, kitchen equipment
... (sleeping bag is not included).
* For Camping trek, An English speaking licensed guide, a professionnal
cook, with kitchen assistant, and porters for your personal belongings
(maximum of 22 Kg per 2 person), porters for all camping equipment
* For lodge treks, you will haveAn English speaking licensed
guide and a porter for 2 person (maximum 22kg for 2 person)
*For a single trekker will be accompanied only by a porter guide.
in average (Read on each trek description)
* Your personal insurance.(your insurance has to cover the helicopter
* Airport taxes.
* Extra charges for exceeding 15 kg personal belongings on domestic
* Personal tips.
* Any drinks other than tea or coffee. For lodge treks: tea or
coffee are included in the price only for breakfast.
* Meals in Katmandu , Pokhara & Nepalganj.
Food during the trek: Base of meals during the trek are , rice,
noodles, potatoes, (porridge for breakfast). all are slow-sugar,
its the best food for well walking. In lodge-trek the lunch is
taken in lodges on the way ( hot meal).